Friday, February 4, 2011

blog 3

Another week in the life of Shane Conway, this week was not to much different than other week during the school year. This week seemed to go faster than normal weeks, I don't know if it is because of the Superbowl this Sunday or what. This week I had my first exam of the school year in Calculus and received an 88% which is not bad for the first exam. Other than my exam this week school wise has been like any other. On Friday was a very chill and relaxing day for me, my mom had a pampered chef party at our house so I helped my mom clean the house. Saturday helped out with the party some what then went out to Primanti's with my dad and brother while the party was going on. After the party I went down to Morgantown for the night, while down there I spent time with my fraternity brothers and friends. I came home on Sunday and watched the Pro Bowl and just relaxed all day. This up coming weekend is a big one for the people of Pittsburgh cause the wait is finally over and the Superbowl is here. I can't wait for Sunday to watch the game and a few of my best friends from Morgantown are coming up to Pittsburgh to watch the game at my house. Should be a fun weekend, Go Steelers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment