Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog 2

My daily life



My day to day life is one that usually runs the same, at least during the week. During the week I go to school and currently taking Math, Chemistry, English, and Computer Information Technology. I like my class schedule as a whole sure 9 A.M. comes pretty early sometimes, but as a whole I'm usually done around 12 and the latest I'm ever there is till 2:30 P.M. This past weekend was a busy one for me, on Friday I went down to my friends Josh and Mike's apartment to hang out and ended up going to a friend from high school birthday party at his house. Saturday my family and I went out to dinner with some friends to celebrate one of my mom's best friends from growing up recent engagement. On Sunday was a very good day, went over family friends house to watch the Steelers play the New York Jets in the AFC championship. Thankfully the Steelers won and are now off to the Super Bowl to take on the Green Bay Packers on February 6. After the game we came home and I finished up whatever homework I still had left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment